Join Our Virtual School Team as an SLP in Arizona - Work Remotely!
General Speech Language Pathologist duties
- Assist in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Respond to requests for professional information/advice and refer complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instruct and train students and families regarding pertinent aspects of the student's care.
- Not all tasks are listed here
- Arizona SLP licensure
- ASHA CCC's
- Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology or similar
- Proof of professional Liability Insurance upon offer
Virtual Team Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Hours guaranteed weekly pay
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- Independent contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Must have valid and up-to-date licensure
- At least two years of school experience is nice
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have onboarding sessions for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a contractor
This is a contracted position looking to be filled and will be competitive. You can also apply by sending your resume directly to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled