Join Our Virtual Speech Pathologist Team in Maryland
Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding virtual opportunity? Look no further! We're seeking dedicated professionals to join our team at VocoVision.
Position: Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Maryland, USA Job Type: Hourly, 1099 Contract
- Provide virtual speech therapy services to students in Maryland
- Conduct assessments and develop individualized treatment plans
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and other team members
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of sessions
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Maryland State SLP License
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Previous school based experience is a plus
- Flexible hours
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Competitive hourly rate
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
How to Apply: Send your resume to Christian Diaz at [email protected]. Please include your availability and any relevant experience in virtual or teletherapy.
Join us in making a difference in the lives of students while enjoying the flexibility of virtual work. We look forward to welcoming you to the VocoVision family!
VocoVision is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled