Minnesota | Speech Language Pathologist | SLP-CCC | This School Year
Work-from-Home Speech Language Pathologist Job with School District in Minnesota
I’m working with a school district in Minnesota that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a K-12 caseload for this school year. The school would like to move fast.
With the innovation of a complete online platform, therapists have the opportunity to make a difference in student’s lives from the comfort of their own home. VocoVision provides clinical and technical training to all clinicians before starting an assignment. The ideal candidate for this job will have their Speech Language Pathologist license in Minnesota, be familiar with using Zoom to provide teletherapy services and is comfortable working with students of all ages and varying speech needs.
- Minnesota Speech Language Pathologist license
- Minnesota DOE License
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Collaborate with teachers that are on site
If you are interested in this remote job and are a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in Minnesota, please call me at 813-219-1083 to further discuss details.
We are also recruiting Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, and Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for this school.
VocoVision Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled