Pennsylvania School District Seeks Virtual SLP for Remote Role
Position Overview: VocoVision is seeking a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide virtual therapy services to K-12 students in Pennsylvania. Join our team and make a difference from the comfort of your home!
- Conduct assessments and develop individualized treatment plans.
- Deliver therapy services via virtual platforms.
- Collaborate with educators and parents to support student progress.
- Maintain accurate documentation of sessions and progress.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Pennsylvania state licensure and ASHA certification.
- Minimum 2 years of SLP experience in a school setting is a plus
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Comfortable with virtual platforms
For expedited consideration please send your resume to [email protected] and you will be contacted within 24 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled