Remote Colorado Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
ProCare Therapy Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Position | School Year 2023-2024
Are you an SLP seeking a rewarding virtual opportunity? Look no further! ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a dedicated virtual SLP to join our team for the upcoming school year (2023-2024). We have a proven track record of connecting numerous SLPs with their dream jobs, providing support every step of the way. With a focus on work-life balance and the convenience of working from home, imagine the positive impact you can have on countless lives. We are looking for an SLP with experience working in a school setting, ready to make a difference.
General Speech Language Pathologist Duties:
- Regularly communicate with the patient care team, patients, family members, and other relevant parties involved in the patient's care.
- Assist in supervising staff and students and develop in-service training programs for staff development.
- Maintain an inventory of supplies.
- Ensure proper use and maintenance of equipment, maintaining a functional work area.
- Respond to requests for professional information/advice, referring complex matters to appropriate staff.
- Instruct and train students and families on relevant aspects of the student's care.
- Please note that not all tasks are listed here.
- State SLP licensure
- ASHA CCC's
- Minimum two years of school experience
- Master's degree in Speech and Communication
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Full-time position: 37.5 hrs/week
- Start: Next school year (August/September)
- Remote work only, no relocation required
- Caseload: K-12th
- Hourly pay: $30-$50
Virtual Team Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed weekly pay for hours worked
- Schedule flexibility
- Work location flexibility
- Independent contractor status: Qualify for tax write-offs as an independent business
- Access to technical and clinical networks
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, and scheduling support
ProCare Therapy Requirements:
- Must have a valid license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high-speed internet
- Tech-savvy (training for the software is provided!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable as an independent contractor
This is a contracted position, and we are actively seeking to fill it. The district director is scheduling interviews immediately, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration. To apply, you can submit your resume directly to [email protected] or give me a call at (678) 534-328. Join our team and make a positive impact on students' lives through virtual teletherapy!
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- Previous experience working in a school setting
- Valid Colorado SLP license
- Independent Contractor status
- Clinical and Technical Meetings
- Weekly Paychecks
- Monthly Continuing Education Unit (CEU) Opportunities
To be considered for this position, please reach out to Bethany Duquette at 678-534-3218. Kindly forward a copy of your resume with 2-3 professional references to: [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled