Remote Georgia Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
TELETHERAPY OPPORTUNITY - VIRTUAL SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST POSITION AVAILABLE
ProCare Therapy is currently offering an exciting teletherapy opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist in Virginia. Join our team and provide high-quality virtual speech therapy services to students in the comfort of your own home.
- Teletherapy position
- Manage a caseload of students with mild to moderate speech and language needs
- Conduct virtual therapy sessions, develop and implement individualized treatment plans
- Collaborate with school staff and parents to support student progress
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Valid Virginia Speech-Language Pathologist license (or ability to obtain)
- Prior experience in school settings preferred
- Strong communication and technology skills
- Reliable high-speed internet connection and updated computer
- Work remotely from anywhere in U.S.
- Flexible scheduling options for a better work-life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Ongoing support from our dedicated team
If you are passionate about making a difference in students' lives through teletherapy, don't miss this opportunity! Apply today by submitting your resume to [email protected] or click "APPLY NOW" to get started. We will contact qualified candidates within 48 hours to discuss the next steps.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled