Remote SLP Opportunity: Virtual School Position in Massachusetts
VocoVision is amongst industry leaders in teletherapy services, connecting dedicated teleprofessionals with schools and students nationwide. Our innovative virtual toolkit provides unmatched flexibility, enabling you to make a lasting impact while working from your home work space!
We're on the lookout for passionate and empathetic Speech-Language Pathologists in Massachusetts. As a VocoVision School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will provide vital online speech and language therapy services to students in the state of Massachusetts.
- Perform detailed assessments to pinpoint students' speech and language needs.
- Execute tailored therapy plans to address communication disorders.
- Be part of and participate in essential virtual meetings and training sessions as required.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Active licensure in the state of Massachusetts as an SLP
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP).
- Previous experience working in a school setting is a plus
How to Apply:
To apply and to express your interest in this position, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled