Remote Speech Language Pathologist in Pennsylvania School
Position: Remote Full-Time School Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Pennsylvania School District (Fully Remote)
Position Overview: Full-Time, 1099 Contract, K-12 Students
Job Description: VocoVision is currently looking for skilled School Speech-Language Pathologist's to provide services to students in a Pennsylvania School district. The school has multiple opportunities with elementary, middle, and high school caseload needs.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- ASHA CCC s
- Pennsylvania state licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Pennsylvania teaching certification
- Two years of experience working as an SLP in the school or pediatric setting (some exceptions).
- Reliable internet connection and a quiet, professional work environment.
- Conduct comprehensive speech and language assessments for students in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) based on assessment results and student needs.
- Provide therapy sessions to students through VocoVision's teletherapy platform.
- Monitor and track student progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary to achieve desired outcomes.
- Flexible, fully remote work schedule.
- Compensation weekly.
How to Apply: If you are a Speech Language Pathologist looking for a fulfilling remote full-time opportunity in Pennsylvania we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your resume to [email protected] or online today. You can also apply directly online or call 813-358-5769.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled