Remote Speech-Language Pathologist Needed for PA Schools
- Conduct thorough evaluations to assess students' speech and language skills.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and student needs.
- Utilize our advanced virtual platform to deliver engaging therapy sessions to students in grades K-12.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other members of the educational team to support student progress.
- Maintain detailed records of assessments, therapy sessions, and student progress.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Pennsylvania state licensure and ASHA certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as an SLP, preferably in a school-based setting.
- Proficiency in using virtual therapy platforms and technology tools.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organizational skills.
- Weekly competitive pay: Receive competitive compensation on a weekly basis for your hard work and dedication.
- Access to the VocoVision toolkit: Take advantage of our comprehensive toolkit, including digital resources and therapy materials, to enhance therapy delivery and support student learning.
- Remote work flexibility: Enjoy the flexibility of working from home, allowing you to create a schedule that fits your lifestyle and priorities.
- Professional development opportunities: Participate in ongoing training and development opportunities to enhance your skills and stay up-to-date with best practices in the field.
- Supportive team environment: Join a supportive virtual team committed to providing exceptional therapy services and making a positive impact on students' lives.
To Apply: If you're ready to join our dynamic team and make a difference in the lives of students across Pennsylvania, we want to hear from you! Please apply and submit your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. Let's work together to empower students to achieve their full potential through innovative virtual education solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled