Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position in Rhode Island
Rhode Island Licensed School Speech Language Pathologist Job
Job Description: ProCare Therapy is seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to work remotely in Rhode Island. The SLP will provide teletherapy services to students, conducting assessments, developing treatment plans, and collaborating with parents and teachers. This is a full-time position for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year.
At ProCare Therapy, we offer competitive compensation, professional development opportunities, clinical and technical support, and nationwide placement options for independent contractors. We also provide clinical and technical training to ensure our SLPs excel in their roles.
- Active Rhode Island state SLP license
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- 2+ Years Experience working in a Public School Setting
- Strong Internet Connection
- Be available to work up to 37.5 hours per week
- Hourly pay: $37-$47 per hour
To be considered for this position, please contact Bethany Duquette at 678-534-3218. Please send a copy of your resume with 2 professional references to: [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled