Remote Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in Massachusetts
Join our remote team as a Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and provide top-notch therapy services from the comfort of your home. Apply to make a positive impact on students' and parents' lives through our teletherapy platform!
Job Title: Remote Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - VocoVision
Description: Looking for an awesome opportunity as a Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)? Join our remote team at VocoVision and deliver therapy services to students through our all-inclusive teletherapy platform. Work from home, make a difference, and apply today!
- Conduct assessments and evaluations using VocoVision s teletherapy technology.
- Develop personalized treatment plans and provide evidence-based therapy sessions.
- Team up with parents, teachers, and professionals for effective communication and progress monitoring.
- Maintain session notes and reports.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Have a valid Massachusetts SLP licensure
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP).
- Experience working with children in schools or clinical settings.
- Proficient with technology.
- Passionate, reliable, and eager to help students achieve their speech and language objectives.
- Work remotely with flexibility
- Enjoy a competitive compensation
- Dive into professional development opportunities and access to resources.
- Accese to a supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Make an impact on students' lives.
Ready to begin as a Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)? Send me your resume to [email protected] and call 813-358-5769.
Riley Kelly | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled