Remote Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Position in Michigan | VocoVision
Join VocoVision's virtual team as a Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and provide therapy services from the comfort of your home. Apply now to make a positive impact on students' lives through remote teletherapy!
Description: Looking for an amazing opportunity as a Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)? Join VocoVision's remote team and deliver exceptional therapy services to students through our all-inclusive teletherapy platform. Work from home, make a difference, and apply today!
- Conduct remote assessments and evaluations using VocoVision s teletherapy technology.
- Develop personalized treatment plans and provide evidence-based therapy sessions.
- Team up with parents, teachers, and professionals for effective communication and progress monitoring.
- Maintain session notes and reports.
- Stay in the loop with the latest research and advancements in speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Have a valid MI Speech-Language Pathologist licensure
- ASHA CCC-SLP.
- Experience working with children in schools or clinical settings.
- Proficient navigating technology.
- Passionate, reliable, and ready to help students achieve their speech and language goals.
- Work remotely with flexibility - no more commute!
- Enjoy a competitive compensation.
- Dive into professional development opportunities and access to resources.
- Be a part of a supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Make an impact on students' lives.
Note: The position is a 1099 contractor role.
Ready to get started as a Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)? Send us your resume to [email protected] and call 813-358-5769.
Riley Kelly | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled