SLP Needed in Virginia for School TeleHealth Services
Want to join the industry leader in school based tele-services? Look no further, VocoVision is searching for passionate and dedicated Speech Language Pathologists to join our vast and growing virtual team.
- Master's in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) or Communication Disorders from an accredited program.
- Active CCCs Required: ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competency.
- Active Virginia state license as a Speech-Language Pathologist or willingness to obtain while holding another active SLP license.
- Completely virtual position providing crucial services via teletherapy
- Full-time and Part Time hours available - Pick your schedule
- School based - Enjoy your summers off (Summer Roles available also)
- Access to industry leading VocoVision platform
- Nation-wide opportunities
- Clinical support and technical support
- Partner with school speech pathologists across the country
For immediate consideration, interested candidates should apply and send resumes to Christian Diaz at [email protected] or call me at (813) 219 - 1020
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled