Speech Language Pathologist for School District in Texas (Remote)
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a fulfilling opportunity in a school-based virtual environment within the state of Texas? Join our team as a Virtual School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist and play a critical role in fostering academic success and communication development through teletherapy.
- Virtual Assessments: Conduct thorough digital assessments to evaluate students' speech and language abilities in schools. Utilize digital tools for interactive and engaging assessments, aligning with education standards.
- Tailored Intervention Plans for Students: Develop and implement individualized virtual intervention plans based on students' specific speech and language needs. Employ creative and interactive virtual resources to enhance communication skills, aligning with curriculum goals.
- Collaborative School Engagement: Collaborate virtually with teachers, parents, and school teams to ensure a coordinated and supportive approach to student development. Participate in virtual school meetings to discuss student progress and refine intervention strategies.
- Digital Documentation for School Records: Maintain accurate and organized digital records of assessments, therapy sessions, and progress reports within the school's record-keeping system. Generate clear and concise written reports to communicate findings to school stakeholders.
- Focused Professional Development: Stay informed about specific school-based speech-language pathology practices through virtual professional development opportunities. Engage in continuous learning to enhance expertise in virtual service delivery within the school environment.
- Technological Proficiency for School Platforms: Demonstrate proficiency in utilizing virtual platforms and technology tools commonly used in schools. Stay informed about emerging technologies to enhance virtual speech and language therapy within the school context.
- Advocacy within the School Community: Advocate for students with speech and language needs, ensuring they receive the necessary support in a virtual learning environment. Collaborate with school staff and parents to empower them with resources and strategies for ongoing support.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Texas state licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) is a plus.
- Previous experience in school-based settings or virtual therapy within educational environments.
- Excellent communication skills for virtual interactions within the Texas school community.
- Comfortable and proficient in using technology specific to school platforms for remote service delivery.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]. We eagerly anticipate reviewing your application for this impactful school-based virtual learning position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled