Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)-REMOTE
Licensed and Certified SLP for TeleTherapy Position in Georgia
Vocovision is currently seeking talented Speech and Language Pathologists for the upcoming school year in Georgia.
Responsibilities include working with students from the mild to moderate population with speech disabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Available for either full-time or part-time positions during school hours.
- Holds a Master s Level Degree in Communication Disorders.
- Develop treatment plans based on evaluation of available patient/resident data.
- Prior experience in schools is preferred, with 2-3 years' experience.
Our district has an innovative and supportive staff, allowing for a flexible work-from-home schedule.
If you're looking for career advancement with a growing Tele-Practice company as a Speech and Language Pathologist, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call me directly at 678-534-3218! We look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled