Speech Language Pathologist | Teletherapy | New York School District | 1099
VocoVision is seeking an experienced and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school-based virtual therapy role. Join our team and make a difference in students' lives nationwide.
- Conduct assessments and therapy sessions using VocoVision's advanced teletherapy software.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and work with parents, teachers, and professionals.
- Maintain documentation and stay updated with new speech and language research.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- New York SLP license or eligibility.
- ASHA CCC-SLP required.
- Experience with children in schools or clinics.
- Proficiency in teletherapy platforms.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Remote work flexibility.
- Competitive pay.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive team environment.
- Make a positive impact in students lives.
Note: The position is a 1099 contractor role.
Submit your resume to [email protected] and call (813) 358-5769.
Riley Kelly | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled