Speech Language Pathologist wanted for Colorado Teletherapy Job
100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Needed for Colorado School-Full Time Position
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students needs
- Job requires Colorado Speech Language Pathologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Speech Language Pathologist works from home.
- 2 years of experience in a school position
- 1099 contract job
- Therapist must carry liability insurance-can provide resources on how to obtain
- Weekly pay, equal pay for direct and indirect time
- Middle school and high school students
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist in Colorado and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here and send your resume to [email protected]. I can be reached at 813-219-1083.
VocoVision provides training, technical support, and unique resources created by clinical SLPs on our teletherapy team, as well as other virtually interactive activities to utilize!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled