Tele-Therapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)-Ohio Certification Needed
Virtual Speech Therapist | Full-Time
We are currently looking for a virtual and dedicated School Speech Language Pathologist. The director reviews resumes and interviews candidates. If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply as soon as possible.
- Collaborate with Teachers and Parents
- Full-time position
- Develop and Implement Individualized Treatment Plans and Goals
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech and language disorders of students
- Active Ohio state license in Speech-Language Pathology
- Independent contractor
- Comfortable working with a K-12 caseload
This is a contract position that will run for the remainder of the school year, with the potential for renewal. The position is fully remote and requires the flexibility to work during school hours. To be considered for this position, please contact Bethany Duquette at 678-534-3218 or [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled