TeleHealth in Louisiana - School Speech Pathologist
VocoVision is currently offering an exciting teletherapy opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologists throughout the country with multiple roles open in Louisiana now and in the future. Join our team to provide high-quality virtual speech therapy services to students in the comfort of your own home.
Full and Part Time Roles Available!
- 100% Remote
- Manage students with mild to moderate speech and language needs
- Perform virtual therapy, develop and implement individualized treatment plans
- Partner with school staff and parents to support student progress
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Valid Louisiana State SLP CCC license (or ability to obtain)
- Prior experience in school settings preferred
- Completion of VocoVision technology screening in a timely manner
- Reliable high-speed internet connection and updated computer
Apply today by submitting your resume to [email protected] or click the link to get started. We will contact only qualified candidates within 24 hours to discuss the next steps. We look forward to getting you started here at VocoVision!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled