Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist Job available in Arizona school| 22/23 School Year
Speech Language Pathologist needed in Arizona – 100% Remote Job
At VocoVision, we work with the world’s premier speech-language pathologists (SLP) to help them transfer their specialized skill sets to a virtual setting. Just like an in-person SLP, the duties of our teletherapists change from student to student, depending on their individual challenges. Our SLPs offer treatment and assessment through telepractice.
A school district in Arizona is in search of a Speech Language Pathologist to provide virtual services to a K-12 caseload for next school year.
- Arizona Speech Language Pathologist license
- ASHA CCCs
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Master’s degree
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Direct therapy
- Schedule follows school hours
- Access to digital assessments and proprietary VocoVision toolkit
In order to interview you must pass a short tech screen to qualify.
We provide software, training, and technical support, to ensure success with aiding students from home. If you would like to be considered for this Arizona Speech Language Pathologist job apply here and please call or text me at 813-219-1083. To ensure a response in a timely manner please complete both actions.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled