Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist Job in Maryland
VocoVision is seeking a committed and experienced SLP to join our team as a virtual therapist. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing speech and language teletherapy services to K-12 students.
- Administer speech and language assessments and evaluations to identify needs and develop individualized treatment plans
- Provide teletherapy speech and language services to K-12 students through VocoVision's teletherapy platform
- Document student progress and collaborate with parents and school personnel
- Work with other members of the student's educational team to ensure effective treatment and progress toward goals
- Stay current on best practices and developments in speech and language pathology
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Valid MD state license in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC-SLP
- Experience providing virtual speech and language therapy services
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Comfortable using teletherapy technology and computer software
This is a 1099 contract position with flexible hours.
If you are an experienced and passionate SLP looking to work remotely with K-12 students in Maryland, please send your resume to riley.kelly@vocovisi
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled