Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist Position in Indiana
VocoVision is seeking a passionate and experienced Speech Language Pathologist licensed in Indiana to join our team of virtual speech therapist. The ideal provider will be responsible for providing speech and language teletherapy services to K-12 students.
- Conduct speech and language assessments and evaluations to identify needs and develop individualized treatment plans
- Provide teletherapy speech and language services through VocoVision's platform
- Document student progress and work with parents and school personnel
- Collaborate with other members of the students' educational team to ensure effective treatment and advance toward speech goals
- Stay up-to-date on best practices in speech and language pathology
- Master's in Speech-Language Pathology
- Valid Indiana state Speech-Language Pathologist license
- ASHA CCC-SLP
- Experience providing virtual services
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Comfortable using teletherapy technology
This is a 1099 contract position with flexible hours.
If you are an experienced and eager SLP looking to work remotely with K-12 students in Indiana, please send your resume to [email protected] or call (813) 358-5769
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled