Teletherapy Washington Speech-Language Pathologist Position
VocoVision is seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech Language Pathologist to join our team as a virtual speech therapist. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing speech and language teletherapy services to K-12 students.
- Conduct speech and language assessments and evaluations to identify needs and develop individualized treatment plans
- Provide teletherapy speech and language services through VocoVision's platform
- Document student progress and collaborate with parents and school personnel
- Work with other members of the students' educational team to ensure effective treatment and advance toward goals
- Stay up-to-date on best practices in speech and language pathology
- Master's in Speech-Language Pathology
- Valid Washington state Speech-Language Pathologist license
- ASHA CCC-SLP
- Experience providing virtual services
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Comfortable using teletherapy technology and computer software
Our virtual positions are 1099 contract positions with flexible hours.
If you are an experienced and motivated SLP looking to work remotely with K-12 students in Washington, please send your resume to [email protected] or call (813) 358-5769
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled