Virtual Oregon Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job | VocoVision
Description: Join VocoVision as a virtual Speech-Language Pathologist and empower students remotely. Enjoy the flexibility of working from home while making a difference.
Job Title: Virtual Oregon Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job | VocoVision
- Administer assessments and conduct engaging teletherapy sessions.
- Work jointly with parents, teachers, and professionals for student progress.
- Gather and keep accurate documentation.
- Stay up-to-date with advancements in speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Valid Oregon SLP license or eligibility.
- ASHA CCC-SLP.
- Experience working with students in a school or clinical setting.
- Proficiency in virtual therapy platforms/technology.
- Communication and organizational skills.
- Remote work with flexible scheduling.
- Competitive pay.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
- Collaborative team environment.
Ready to empower students as a virtual SLP? Send your resume to [email protected] or call (813)-358-5760. Join VocoVision and make a difference through virtual speech therapy!
Riley Kelly | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled