Virtual School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job- Montana
Job Title: Virtual School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job- Montana
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our virtual school-based team. As a Virtual School-Based SLP, you will play a crucial role in providing remote speech and language services to students, collaborating with educators, and supporting the overall communication needs of the school community.
- Assessment and Evaluation:
- Conduct virtual assessments to evaluate students' speech and language abilities.
- Analyze assessment results to determine appropriate intervention strategies.
- Individualized Therapy:
- Develop and implement individualized virtual therapy plans based on students' needs.
- Provide virtual speech and language therapy sessions to students.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school professionals to ensure a coordinated approach to student support.
- Participate in virtual team meetings to discuss student progress and adjust intervention plans as needed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of assessments, therapy sessions, and progress reports.
- Generate written reports and communicate findings to parents and educators.
- Professional Development:
- Stay current with best practices and research in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Participate in virtual professional development opportunities and training sessions.
- Technology Utilization:
- Effectively use virtual platforms and technology tools for assessments, therapy sessions, and communication.
- Advocate for students with speech and language needs, ensuring they receive appropriate support and accommodations.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Montana state licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Previous experience in school-based settings and virtual therapy.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficient in the use of virtual platforms and technology for remote service delivery.
This position offers the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' communication skills and overall academic success while working in a virtual school environment.
To apply for the Virtual School-Based Speech Language Pathologist position, please submit your resume and cover letter to the following email address:
Email: [email protected]
We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for this rewarding opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled