Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist - Voco California
Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding virtual position in California? We have a rewarding and exciting opportunity for you to join our team and provide high-quality speech and language services from the comfort of your own home.
Location: Remote (CA-based)
Job Type: Full-time and Part Time Hours Available
- Conduct virtual assessments to evaluate speech and language disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans.
- Provide virtual therapy sessions to clients of all ages.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team for comprehensive care.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or similar degree
- Active California state licensure.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) is required
- Experience in providing virtual or teletherapy services is a plus
- School based experience is a plus
- Weekly and competitive hourly pay based on experience.
- Flexible work hours to accommodate work-life balance.
- Access to cutting-edge virtual therapy platforms and tools.
- Supportive and collaborative virtual work culture.
How to Apply: Email resume to Christian Diaz at [email protected] or call/text (813) 219-1020 for immediate consideration
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled