Virtual SLP - Schools
Job Title: Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Washington (Virtual/Remote)
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
VocoVision is a leading provider of telepractice services, offering innovative solutions to connect qualified professionals with students and clients in need of specialized services. Our mission is to break down barriers and provide access to high-quality speech-language pathology services, regardless of geographical constraints.
VocoVision is seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our virtual team in Washington. As a Virtual SLP, you will have the opportunity to leverage technology to deliver speech therapy services to students and clients from the comfort of your own home.
- Conduct virtual assessments to evaluate and diagnose speech and language disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students and clients.
- Provide virtual speech therapy sessions using video conferencing technology.
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and other professionals to support the overall development of clients.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of assessments, progress notes, and treatment plans.
- Participate in virtual team meetings and professional development opportunities.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Washington state licensure and certification as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- ASHA (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association) certification.
- Previous experience in school-based settings or telepractice is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable using teleconferencing platforms and technology for virtual sessions.
- Competitive compensation with weekly payouts.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Access to a supportive virtual community of professionals.
How to Apply:
If you are a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist looking to make a difference in the lives of students and clients, we invite you to apply for this Virtual SLP position with VocoVision. Please submit your resume and professional references to Christian Diaz at [email protected] or call direct (813) 219-1020
VocoVision is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled