Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist 23/24 School Year - Michigan
As a Virtual SLP, you will assess, diagnose, and treat individuals with communication and swallowing disorders in a virtual school environment. You'll work remotely, utilizing teletherapy technology to deliver therapy services. Responsibilities include conducting assessments, developing treatment plans, providing virtual therapy sessions, collaborating with educators and parents, monitoring client progress, and maintaining documentation.
- Conducting thorough evaluations of speech, language, cognitive, and swallowing abilities.
- Developing personalized treatment plans based on assessment results and client goals.
- Delivering evidence-based therapy services using effective techniques and strategies.
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary teams to develop integrated treatment plans.
- Monitoring students progress and adjusting treatment plans as needed.
- Educating students, families, and caregivers on communication and swallowing strategies.
- Maintaining accurate documentation of evaluations, progress reports, and treatment plans.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in Michigan.
- ASHA CCC-SLP
- Knowledge of assessment and treatment techniques for speech, language, cognitive, and swallowing disorders.
If you are interested in beginning an exciting career in teletherapy, please send your to Riley Kelly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled