Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job | South Carolina
Who We Are:
At VocoVision we connect professionals with the students that need them most, regardless of location. Our offsite, specially trained therapists and educators provide therapy using online technologies. Children who were previously unable to receive integral therapy services have access to the world’s most innovative tele-practice program.
Technology is great, but it’s only as good as the person behind it. That’s why we search the country for the strongest providers to meet each child at their point of need, whatever and wherever that may be. VocoVision is hiring for the current school year and next school year.
- Experienced and licensed MS, CCC-SLPs, preferably with a minimum of 2 years of schools experience.
- South Carolina license is required
- Speech Language Pathologists should be able to work independently, flexibly and has strong communication abilities in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Technical savviness is a must!
- Speech therapy services to the school-aged students K-12
- IEP meeting attendance, direct therapy sessions, completion of all school-required paperwork associated with a speech caseload.
We provide software, training, and technical support, to ensure success with aiding students from home. The contract will include equal pay for direct and indirect hours. If you would like to be considered for this job, please apply here. You can also call or text me at 813-219-1083. To ensure a response in a timely manner please complete both actions.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled