Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Opening in Alaska
VocoVision is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist. As a VocoVision SLP, you will work from the comfort of your home, providing speech therapy services to students who may not receive services otherwise.
- Providing therapy sessions via teleconferencing technology
- Creating treatment plans and goals
- Conducting assessments to determine student needs
- Monitoring progress and adjusting treatment plans as needed
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals as necessary
- Master's Speech Language Pathology degree
- Active AK SLP licensure
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Work from home
- Competitive compensation
- Professional development and growth opportunities
If you are a dedicated SLP looking for a flexible, remote opportunity, we encourage you to apply to join our team. Please call (813)-358-5769 and email your updated resume to [email protected].
Riley Kelly | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled