Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist Opportunity in Pennsylvania Schools
Position Overview: We are seeking a passionate and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team on a remote basis. As an SLP, you will provide comprehensive speech and language evaluations, develop individualized treatment plans, and deliver therapy services to students in grades K-12. This position offers the flexibility to work from home while making a meaningful impact on the lives of students across Pennsylvania.
- Conduct comprehensive speech and language evaluations to assess students' communication skills and identify areas of need.
- Develop individualized treatment plans tailored to each student's unique strengths, challenges, and learning goals.
- Provide direct therapy services to students via virtual platforms, utilizing evidence-based techniques and strategies.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other members of the educational team to support student success and facilitate communication skills development.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of student progress, assessment results, and therapy sessions.
- Participate in team meetings, professional development opportunities, and continuing education activities to enhance clinical skills and knowledge.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current Pennsylvania state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as an SLP, preferably in a school-based setting.
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge of evidence-based practices in speech-language therapy.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills.
- Comfortable using technology and virtual platforms for service delivery.
- Ability to work independently and manage caseload efficiently in a remote environment.
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible work schedule
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunity to make a difference in students' lives from the comfort of your own home
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled