Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Opening in Texas Schools
Join VocoVision's team of virtual providers school-based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and conduct therapy services from the comfort of your home.
Description: Looking for an amazing opportunity as a teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)? Join VocoVision's team of virtual providers and deliver therapy services to students through our all-inclusive teletherapy platform. Work from home, hone your skills, and make a difference!
- Conduct assessments and evaluations using VocoVision s teletherapy platform.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and provide evidence-based therapy sessions.
- Work with parents, teachers, and professionals for effective communication and progress monitoring.
- Maintain session notes and reports.
- Stay informed with the latest research and advancements in speech-language pathology.
- Possess Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Possess a valid Texas Speech-Language Pathologist licensure
- Possess an ASHA certification (CCC-SLP).
- Experience working with children in schools or clinical settings.
- Proficient navigating technology.
- Passionate, reliable, and ready to help students achieve their speech and language goals.
- Work remotely with flexible scheduling.
- Enjoy competitive pay.
- Dive into professional development opportunities and access to resources.
- Be a part of a supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Make an impact on students' lives.
Note: The position is a 1099 contractor role.
Send your resume to VocoVision Account Executive, Riley Kelly at [email protected] and call 813-358-5769.
Riley Kelly | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled