Wanted work-from-home School Speech Language Pathologist | Oregon
VocoVision is partnering with a Oregon school district to bring on a virtual Speech Language Pathologist for this school year.
- Must have Oregon Speech Language Pathologist license
- Must be familiar with IEP Process
- Direct therapy, assessments, IEPs
- Must be a Oregon licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Self-motivated mindset as this job is completely remote
- Must pass a tech screen that I will provide
Job requires candidate to be tech savvy and we would like for them to have experience with teletherapy prior to Covid closure but it is not mandatory. Candidates must also complete a short tech screen prior to interviewing with the school. This is a 1099 contract. Vocovision provides software, training, and technical support, to ensure success with aiding students from home.
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist licensed in Oregon and would like to be considered for this job, please send your most current resume to [email protected] and call me at 813-219-1083 to discuss caseload and specifics.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled