Work From Home Pennsylvania School SLP wanted!
100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Needed for Pennsylvania-Full Time Position
- Job requires Pennsylvania Speech Language Pathologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Speech Language Pathologist works from home.
- You must complete a short tech screen prior to interviewing
- 2 years of experience in a school position-can go through clinical interview to bypass this
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist in Pennsylvania and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here and send your resume to [email protected] I can also be reached at 813-219-1083.
Software, training, and technical support are provided to ensure success with aiding students from.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.