Work from Home Speech-Language Pathologist needed in school district in Minnesota
Job Title: Work from Home Speech-Language Pathologist needed in school district in the Minnesota
Job type: Virtual
Recruiter: Riley Kelly/ 813-358-5769
A school district in the Minnesota area is in search to hire a Work from Home Speech-Language Pathologist. The Work from Home SLP will provide teletherapy over an online platform to assist with speech disorders. After analyzing speech disorders they will begin assisting with treatment programs.
Work from Home SLP will receive:
**Software, training, and technical support is provided to ensure success with aiding students from home.**
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology, Communication Disorders, or related field.
- MN SLP license and ASHA CCC-SLP.
- In-depth knowledge of speech therapy models.
- Sound collaborative skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Overall if you are interested in the Work form Home SLP position in Minnesota, please send me your resume or give contact me.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled