Work-From-Home Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | 1099 Contractor
Position: Remote Full-Time School Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Florida School District (Fully Remote)
Position Overview: Full-Time, 1099 Contract, K-12 Students
Job Description: We are currently looking for experienced School Speech-Language Pathologist's to provide speech and language services to students in a Florida School. The school has multiple opportunities with elementary, middle and high school caseload needs.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- ASHA CCC s
- Florida state licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Two years of experience working as an SLP in the school or clinical setting, or passing a clinical interview.
- Reliable internet connection and a quiet, professional work environment.
- Administer speech and language assessments for students in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) based on assessment results and student needs.
- Provide virtual therapy sessions to students.
- Monitor and track student progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary to achieve desired outcomes.
- Flexible, fully remote work schedule.
- Compensation weekly.
How to Apply: If you are an Speech Language Pathologist interested in a fulfilling remote full-time opportunity we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your resume to [email protected] or online today. You can also apply directly online or call 813-358-5769.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled