Work-From-Home Washington Speech Language Pathologist Job
VocoVision is currently accepting applications for a virtual Speech Language Pathologist position in Washingon. The district is interested in interviewing both part-time and full-time Speech-Language Pathologists with prior school-based or pediatric experience.
- Has a Washington Speech Language Pathologist license but may live in another state
- Have prior experience working in a school or pediatric setting
- Be an organized tech savvy self-starter that is comfortable delivering tele-practice services.
- Enjoy the flexibility of remote work from your home
- No need for relocation or commuting
- Guaranteed Direct & Indirect hours
- Steady work throughout the school year
- Weekly payment schedule
If you are a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in Washington and would like to be considered for this virtual SLP job, please apply here, and email your resume to [email protected].
Riley Kelly| Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled