The Innovative Solution You Need for School Staffing Shortages
The last few years have been some of the toughest in education to date, with school staffing shortages being more prevalent than ever before.
According to a nationally representative survey conducted by the National Center for Education Statistics, 44% of all schools report having full- or part-time teacher vacancies. Out of those schools with vacancies, special education had the highest vacancies, leading the charge at 45%.
These staffing issues are disrupting day-to-day school operations and impacting student learning, especially when it comes to special education. Students with learning disabilities need accessible services to help them make educational progress. These services are not optional.
So, what can your school district do about these school staffing shortages?
Tap into innovative resources, such as – teleservices.
Through teleservices, your school district will have access to qualified and certified educators to meet the unique needs of your students. From specific clinical needs like apraxia and stuttering to visual-motor skills, teleservices are a great resource to help combat the stress of staffing shortages.
Not only are you meeting the needs of your students, but you are also providing them with some of the best professionals in the nation to help:
- Manage your standard speech and language and occupational therapy caseloads.
- Deliver effective and efficient behavioral, academic and cognitive assessments.
- Interpret ASL in multiple settings.
- Modify environments and materials for visually impaired or deaf/hard-of-hearing students.
- Get support in multiple languages other than English.
Our teleservices school professionals cover a variety of disciplines, including:
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- School Psychologists
- School Social Workers
- School Counselors
- Sign Language Interpreters
- Occupational Therapists
- Teachers of the Visually Impaired
- Special Education Teachers
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing Teachers
- Board-Certified Behavorial Analysts
- Education Tutors
- Physical Therapists
Wherever your school or district is located, a connection with a qualified, experienced telepractitioner can help your students and their families reach a world of new opportunities, possibilities, and untapped potential. Find your district’s perfect match today.